ALL MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN TO GOLF, EVERY TIME THEY GOLF!!
Memberships are valid January 1st-December 31st. All dues are delinquent after April 15th.
1. Kearney county residents are restricted to golf only 3 times per year without a membership.
2. No student under the ninth grade or under 14 years shall be permitted to play on Saturday, Sunday or holiday afternoons between the hours of Noon-4:00 pm unless accompanied by an adult over 18. Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times on the course. Parents should give proper instruction to their children in use of the golf course, golf etiquette and driving of a cart.
3. Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to operate any golf cart on the course. Children must be 16 years old to rent a cart from the club house. No more than three people in a golf cart will be permitted. NO standing and riding on the back of the golf cart!
4. Golfers should keep pace with the group ahead of them or play each hole an average of 12-15 minutes. Slower players should allow the group following them to play through. Fivesomes are permitted. There will be NO sixsomes, except for tournament or league play. Twosomes and singles do not have priority over a larger group and should not expect to play through. A foursome is the recommended size for playing. Each golfer is to have their own clubs.
5. To save the tee boxes, no mulligans off hole number one or any other hole. All golfers are required to start on hole number one.
6. When your match has completed putting, please leave the green and mark your scorecard.
7. Anytime you are golfing, you should spend no more than 5 minutes looking for a lost ball on the course or in the creek. If you hit your ball out of bounds,you should not cross fence on holes 2, 3, & 4 due to airport property and FAA regulations.
8. Repair all ball marks on the greens and replace all divots. Rake bunkers after playing out of.
9. All carts shall remain 30 ft. from the putting green, including the practice green. Keep carts on the cart paths as much as possible. Only two carts per foursome. Do not drive carts past white lines in front greens.
10. ALL ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE CLUBHOUSE. Bringing outside alcohol on course could cause loss of membership or green fees.
11. Guests of members must pay green fees at the bar when open or at the drop box outside the building year round. Members must be present with the guest to receive the reduced rate.
12. Out of bounds is defined by white stakes. There is a in-course out of bounds on right side of #6 on tee shot only. The red stakes are for cart direction and ground under repair.
13. DRESS CODE: Shirts must be worn at all times. No bare feet or cut off tee shirts & shorts. Men are not permitted in tank tops or muscle shirts. Women are not permitted to wear spaghetti strap tops or halter tops.